THE TRAILER SPECIALIST INC.
24155 N HWY 99
ACAMPO, CA 95220
|Stock #: E21232||VIN #: 5MKWG2225P0021232||Year: 2023|
|Manufacturer: Elite Trailers||Width: 89" or 7' 5"||Length: 264" or 22'|
|Height: 90" or 7' 6"||Weight: 5990||GVWR: 16673|
|Payload: 10683||Color: BLACK||# Axles: 2|
NEW 2022 Elite Trailers SCG7.5X22 22' Stock / Stock Combo Trailer!
Stock Combo Horse Trailers are engineered to deliver rugged good looks and the durability to stand up to a wide range of hauling. With a heavy duty, engineered structure the Stock Combo Horse Trailer works hard with you, not against you.
GVW: 16,673 LBS
Empty weight: 5,990 LBS
Width- change width from 7' to 7'6" wide--up to 30' of box length
Footage- add length in dress area, makes 3' short wall dress
Footage- add length to 7'6" or 8' wide stock trailer
Height- add 6" height to stock combo
Tire- LT235/85R16 load range "E" wheel & tire (spare)-rated 3,042
Wheel- aluminum wheel ILO std (black inset) 16" wheel only
E skin: exterior skin- pre-painted black skin
Nose- SSTL on nose
Gate- full width rear gate (no 1/2 slider) ILO std full width rear gate with 1/2 slider
Gate- run center gate at slant (divider latch ilo outside release) 40' back of BH wall
Light-change all std LED runniing lights to 3/4" button LED running lights
Light- LED "awning style" load light- chrome plastic housing (2"x18") (700 lumens)
Light- LED extra high turn signals
In ties- add trailer ties welded inside
Out ties- trailer ties outside bolted on
Vent- additional two way roof vents
Bars- additional blanket bar
Bars- make blanket bar rack swing out
Saddle rack- add saddle rack to trailer with out std saddle rack
Saddle rack- offset swingout post for saddle racks
Hooks- bridal hooks welded on bar. 2 rows of 10 on BH wall in dress
Trays- additional brush trays
Mat- floor mats. full length
Carpet- carpet on bulkhead wall
Step- fold up step (12" tall extruded)
Box- 3' carpeted boot box with single lid
Hay rack- 6' aerodyne hayrack with ladder and tie rail
* 2-5/16" Adjustable Coupler with Safety Chains and Breakaway Kit
* Single Speed Jack
* 8' Long with 2' Tapered Nose
* .040 One Piece Aluminum Roof Sheet
* Full Length Side Slats with Two Air Spaces and White Smooth Sheets
* Rubber Torsion Axles with Electric Breaks
* Radial Tires with Steel Wheels
* Stainless Steel Hub Caps
* Full Width Rear Gates with Pipe Hardware
* 4" Rubber Docking Bumper
* Escape Gate on Streetside at 1st Horse with Breast Bar
* One Exterior Tie per Stall
* .125 Smooth Aluminum Floor (5052 Marine Grade)
* 7 Way Plug and Wiring
* LED Dome and Clearance Lights
* LED Turn Signals at Rear
* Recessed Exterior Light Switches
* Two Interior Ties per Stall
* Bulkhead Wall
* Rubber on Bulkhead Wall (Stock Side)
* Premium Rubber Mats on Floor in Horse Area
* Slatted Dividers with Stall Pads
* Marine Carpet on Floor, Drop and Bed in Dress
* Dressing Room Door with Hehr Window and Camper Latch
* Premium Rubber Mats on Floor in Dress
* 10 Bridle Hooks
* One Saddle Rack per Horse
* Doors: All Elite built doors are engineered with heavy duty, proprietary extrusions and constructed to allow for maximum seal.
* Lighting: Elite utilizes LED interior and exterior clearance lighting in all wiring harnesses. All wiring connections are plugs or are soldered, covered with heat shrink material.
* Bulkhead Wall: .090" smooth sheet welded on to our heavy duty wall posts.
* Lining and Insulation: With 4 tiers of protection, Elite Horse Trailers provide the protection from horses kicking and pawing, and help prevent sidewall damage and exterior dings.
* Axles and Tires: Elite uses Dexter Rubber Torsion axles with electric brakes and name brand tires. Our trailers are engineered with accurate weights that provide proper axle and tire size based on the total weight of the trailer and it's contents, including living quarters.
* Hinges: Elite's proprietary, heavy duty, extruded hinge is used for doors and dividers. This hinge is fitted with a brass fitting that lubricates and allows for a tighter fit with the stainless pin. This hinge is welded to the structure to give us the strongest hinge possible.
* Windows: Elite only uses HEHR windows. Available in many sizes and types, you can rest assured that they will be installed, worry free.
* Saddle Racks: The Elite built carpeted saddle racks are designed to hold a large variety of today's saddles.
* Wall Rubber: The wall rubber on our trailers is corded rubber matting that is able to absorb impacts that would damage lesser made products.
* Carpet: Marine grade carpeting is used in the tack room and other applications to assure a long life.
* Top Rail: Continuous 5" radius rail with an overall height of 8" and a material thickness of 3/16" with an integrated drip rail.
* Drop Gusset: 3/16" thickness, welded one piece gussets which add structure to provide maximum nose strength.
* Drop Wall: 3/16" thickness with an engineered break on the top and bottom adds strength and allows for a cleaner weld area to ensure against leakage.
* Flooring: Elite's floor structure consists of 4" I beams with an upper 2 1'2" flange and a lower 3" flange on 12" centers. Elite utilizes a .125" thick, 5052 marine grade sheet floor on top of the structure.
* Rear Frame: The rear frame is supported by a 2 1/2" x 5" upper header at a 1/4" thickness. For added strength, the rear frame side post is integrated through the floor into the bottom rail.
* Aluminum Side Wall Construction: 6005 T6 aluminum alloy posts with 7" posts at the drop wall, 5" x 1 3/8" at doors and dividers, and 1 3/8" x 2 1/2" for all other side wall structure posts. The exterior, 6063 aluminum interlocking extruded slat is .125 thick. Exterior smooth sheets are a 3004 aluminum alloy with a H291 temper and thickness of up to .063".
* Roof Construction:1" x 2 1/2" arched roof bows with one piece, .040" thick 3003 H16 aluminum roof sheet.
While we always strive for complete accuracy, please confirm specifications with one of our sales reps .